Fill out the form to receive more information, we will contact you
***BATIŞEHİR ISTANBUL Where Value Is On The Rise***
Immediate Delivery,Title Deed Ready
Big city options, small city convenience!
Everything you could expect from a big city is right next to you at Batışehir. All the comforts to suit any lifestyle are to be found inside Batışehir and with 40 different flat options to choose from, ranging from 1+0 to 5+1 duplex houses! Where else can you enjoy living in the beating heart of Istanbul while enjoying the convenience of having Atatürk International Airport just 10 minutes drive away.
RESIDENCE – OFFICE – SHOPPING AVENUE – PRIVATE SCHOLLS – RADISSON BLU RESIDENCE – FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON HOTEL
Awarded Europe’s Best Mixed-Use Development Project!
Batışehir opens the doors to a privileged lifestyle with its attractive mix of residences, houses, offices, social facilities, extensive landscaped green areas and premium brands to be found all along its 1-km long shopping avenue. These are just some of the prestigious features that led to Batışehir being selected ‘Europe’s Best Mixed-Use Development Project’ in the 2012 European Property Awards.
Batışehir Sales Office Address: Göztepe Mah. İstoç Oto Center yanı No:10 Bağcılar / İstanbul firstname.lastname@example.org
*All types of apartments are limited in stocks. Following the payment of 25% of the total price for the apartment in advance and 25% after 1 year, Ege Yapı will split the remaining 50% into installments with 0% interest rate for 36 months without bank credits. All images are for promotional purposes only and Ege Yapı reserves the right to make changes to the campaign without notice. **Prices starting from $ 105,000 are estimated prices provided only for informative purpose. Turkish Lira is taken as basis for sales in our sales offices.